Author Topic: Lorkon apply  (Read 1021 times)

lorkon

Lorkon apply
« on: October 11, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »
Hi, my name is Lorkon (ingame name!) Im 16 years old atm and wants to join ur guild! :)

Got training some days monday, tuesday and wednessday and sometimes saturdays. but the most aint matchin the raid times.

Armory link for gear and stats: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Lorkon
Main specc fire:P
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 03:41:18 PM by Zorkolak »

Desotho

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Deaf Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Lorkon apply
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 03:35:43 PM »
I'm not an expert, but something tells me that this application is even below the absolute minimum Officers would like to see when someone wants to join the guild. Good luck though, and welcome to the forum.
"So that one may walk in peace"

Zorkolak

• Spirit Walker
  • Ancient of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 03:41:08 PM »
Hello Lorkon and welcome to the forums.

One of our criteria for recruitement involves basic language skills. Sadly however, you seem not to have read our criteria for a succesfull application in the recruitement "read this first" topic.

Your application is therefor rejected. We wish you the best of luck in finding a guilding that suits your needs.

The officers.
Watching Revenge of the Surfboarding Killer Bikini Vampire Girls.

Vensham: Ian?
Energycore: yes?
Vensham: I'm making you type to get higher on dps

Oh , there is some psychological damage- But I always whipe her memory for her birthday!

EnergyCore

• El dps
  • Officer
  • No Lifers
  • Boom.
    • View Profile
    • My armory profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 04:42:58 PM »
I'm not an expert, but something tells me that this application is even below the absolute minimum Officers would like to see when someone wants to join the guild. Good luck though, and welcome to the forum.
Right you are, oh wise one.
- Ian aka EnergyCore