Author Topic: Grummer, Marksman hunter  (Read 3369 times)

grummer

Grummer, Marksman hunter
« on: December 30, 2009, 01:34:18 AM »
Hello,

I would like to post an apply to join your guild. Today I asked a rl friend of mine (Urthai) if there were any spot open to a hunter and he recommended me fill in an apply form. Here I go! :)

BASIC STUFF

Name of your character: Grummer (this might change, as I would have to transfer from server. I'm on Kul Tiras Alliance atm)

Class: Hunter, Marksman.

TalentSpec: 7 - 57 - 7

Race: Currently Night Elf

Your Professions (and level): Skinning and Leatherworking, both are at 450 skill level

Realm: Kul Tiras

Your Age: 28

Country (timezone): The Netherlands

Previous guild(s): Dutchclan Raid

Why you left them or want to leave them: I have been an officer in Dutchclan Raid until the summer break. At that time the guild kind-of disbanded in one group of people leaving to another realm to start something new (failed at it btw) and thus leaving the majority of the guild behind. From that point on, things started going down the slope. We got short on people to raid, so recruiters were appointed. They showed more interest in the gear score of the new members then in their skill level. All this lead up to a guild that struggles in Ulduar and TOC-10, doesn't raid 25-ppl raids and most important for me, doesn't show signs of 'drive' to make progress. (For example on hardmodes)

From where do you know Order of the Athanor: A long, long time ago I had a shaman in your Guild (Fugara) but he was like an alt to me (since I rolled this hunter too) and too low level to raid. I have a mate in your guild now (Urthai) so I hear about what you do, and this sounds to me like a guild where I can do what I like, Raid and make progress!

Times you are available for play: I aim for a 3 day per week raiding schedule, I am available on most days, but still have rl stuff to do too. I'm flexible in this.

For how long you already play WoW: This is my 3rd year playing, I started WoW a couple of months before TBC hit the live servers

For how long you play the character you apply with: My total time played (/played) is 58 days - 17 hours. Time played on level 80 is 25 days, 10 hours.

PERSONAL HISTORY & EXPECTATIONS

Raiding Experience:
Pre-tbc:
- I was level 57 when TBC came out, so no actual raiding experience, did ZG once on 55 for fun

TBC:
-Kara
-ZA, TK, SSC
-MH

WotLK:
- Naxx10,25
- OS, EoE
- Ulduar 10, 25 (on 10 man got to Vezax, 25 man up to hodir, due to the guild troubles I told about before.)
- HM's on 10 : Razorscale, tries on Hodir, Thorim, and Ignis
- HM's on 25 : none
- Toc10, 25 + ToC10: Clear, ToC25 4/5 No hard modes here :(
- ICC10/25: Havent been here yet, do know the tactics for the 1st wing

Attunements: Old days Onyxia, Molten Core, BWL and Naxx (got that after Vanilla)
                   TBC Kara, MH, BT was Nerfed so didnt need that anymore

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&n=Grummer
Be-Imba Link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Kul+Tiras&character=Grummer

Optional Gear, Alts: I keep some gear apart for my second skill tree, survival, so both my skill-trees are quite ok!

Additional things: I would like to say that I love playing a hunter and aim to be good at what I do. Therefore I make sure I'm up to date with class mechanics, read on theorycrafting... in other words, constantly try to improve myself. What I'm hoping to find in your guild is a spot to let this show, and find that rewarding feeling of putting effort in raiding and achieve something.
I have both Teamspeak and Ventrillo installed, so communication is no problem to me, both during raids and during fun hours.

Thank you for your time, hope this apply will be considered!

*if i do get accepted in to the guild, i will xrealm to your realm asap.

Cheers, Grummer.

Scarto

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • The Dude
    • View Profile
Re: Grummer, Marksman hunter
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 03:33:02 AM »
Hello Grummer and welcome to the forum.

Nice application good luck. :)

Vensham

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Can't hold 'em alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 04:41:12 AM »
yeah nice application gl

yaro

• Administrator
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 09:20:36 AM »
Welcome on the forum, gl with your application.
Heads will roll...

Urthai

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Captain Obvious!!
    • View Profile
    • Hyves
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 09:50:10 AM »
Well, you finally decided to transfer your hunter and do a faction change then he... about time!

As stated in his post allready the guy is a very good friend of mine and his allready been in this guild for a while on his horde alt:
http://www.orderoftheathanor.eu/forum/index.php?topic=724.0

He has my vote and I'm sure that he will make a good attribution to the guild, with that being said... Let the derailment commence!
Urthai - lvl 90 Space Laser Druid

Amaratsu

• Drama Club Cat!
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Clearly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 10:06:00 AM »
I'm sure with him being your friend and all, that you told him no pic (hot mom or sister etc) no invite mon.

Vensham

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Can't hold 'em alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 01:19:14 PM »
we like hot sisters though mon!

EnergyCore

• El dps
  • Officer
  • No Lifers
  • Boom.
    • View Profile
    • My armory profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 02:21:08 PM »
Hello grummer(for now),

Very nice application. We, the officers, will review it and come to a conclusion in the near future!

- Ian aka EnergyCore

Kuler

• PewpewLazors
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Kuler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 03:29:19 PM »
Welcome to the forums Grummer.

Now that we have got the basics out of the way, hot sister or mum? Pics?

Derailment on page 1 ftw  >:D

Urthai

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Captain Obvious!!
    • View Profile
    • Hyves
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 10:09:49 PM »
Hmm, his mom is out of the question and he hasn't got any sisters, but his g/f is cute :P
Urthai - lvl 90 Space Laser Druid