Author Topic: Manathar MM/SV Hunter  (Read 3235 times)

yjesus

Manathar MM/SV Hunter
« on: November 07, 2010, 03:48:47 PM »
Hello,

My name is Yehoshua Elimelekh (you can simply call me Josh). I'm 20 years old and from Israel. I work as a digger in archeological digging atm, waking up before the sun comes out, but it sure is interesting. I enjoy playing the computer and chatting with ppl. One of the things I like most in WoW is that I get to meet lots of ppl from different cultures that I wouldn't meet otherwise. I like to meet new ppl especially if they are different than me, its interesting.

I'm playing a MM/SV Hunter for I like ranged attacks but not magic ones. Always been a sucker for archers of all types.

I got on WoW 3 years ago, started of in the guild Soul Society, a friendly social guild. This guild wasn't into raiding at all, so some of us formed a new guild for those we wish to raid with the same buddies. I was an officer there and did the major recruiting, as well as raid organization. Later on, when the GM had enough of WoW, he promoted me to take his place. I did so for a few months, until I had enough of WoW and passed it onwards. I recently got back to WoW from about a year off, and ready to kick ass again.

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&cn=Manathar

Thank you for your time,

Josh
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 04:21:49 PM by yjesus »

Hopea

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • Winers
    • View Profile
Re: Manathar MM/SV Hunter
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 04:13:17 PM »
Hello mate  welcome to the forums and good luck with yer application. Im friend with him in wow and been from around bc sure is nice guy.

Admeta

• Crazy cat lady
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 05:19:08 PM »
Hi Josh, welcome to the forums :)

A question I would like to ask on behalf of all the ladies here is, do you happen to own a horse?  ;D
"There is, incidentally, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person."
~Dan Greenberg

yjesus

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 05:25:40 PM »
Thank you.

Ofc I do, it's pure white with a shining armor, the prince if somewhat missing, playing WoW I think. ;)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 05:28:51 PM by yjesus »

Tealdar

• Order of the Athanor
  • Winers
  • Secondary Ent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 06:55:34 PM »
Hi and good luck with your application.
Just to say that currently the guild as a whole is currently low on activity due to end-game boredom /the pull of other games so if you are looking for a guild that is raiding regularly right now then we might not be for you at the moment.

rest assured  when cataclysm comes out we will be back to raiding  as soon as possible.

yjesus

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 07:00:37 PM »
I'm just looking for some company right now, nice ppl to chat with, and a friend suggested that this is the place to turn to.

Ofc, I would love raiding with the new content later, though I'm not so hardcore.

Admeta

• Crazy cat lady
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 07:36:49 PM »
Ofc I do, it's pure white with a shining armor, the prince if somewhat missing, playing WoW I think. ;)
Yay!

"There is, incidentally, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person."
~Dan Greenberg

Dimetrius

• Aeternus Praetor
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 08:26:49 PM »
Welcome to the forums Yehoshua.

I shall confer with my fellow officers regarding your application. Meanwhile, feel free to use this topic as demonstration the witty banter that you will undoubtedly bring to the forums.

Amaratsu

• Drama Club Cat!
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Clearly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 05:08:19 AM »
What is your Pie-Score corrected to at least 3 decimal points?

And welcome to the forums :)

yjesus

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 05:30:42 PM »
No idea what Pie-Score is. Consider this, I'm an ignorant Israeli but too much of a smartass. Ask me things like 1+1, or 1x0, these are tough enough for me  ;)