Author Topic: Atyera back -- as Rottigan Frost Mage  (Read 2040 times)

Atyera

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • Visitor
    • View Profile
Atyera back -- as Rottigan Frost Mage
« on: December 12, 2010, 04:28:06 PM »
Hey guys, Erik here!

As the Subject say, Im back, if some one remembers me .. :P (http://www.orderoftheathanor.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2389.0) Well, iv been inactive for a while, got tired of playing on my paladin and the whole game so i just did some PvP on my mage in between school and work. Now iv finished school and  work full time at a company here in my town. Iv started to play again now when Cata released and leveling my mage atm.

To my question : I was wondering if you guys would consider taking me back? But this time as Mage (Rottigan), i really had a good time playing with you guys and i hope that you remember me as a good guy :)

Martius my irl friend is still in the guild and it would be really great to play in the same guild with him again :)

Best regards
Erik

Amaratsu

• Drama Club Cat!
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Clearly!
    • View Profile
Re: Atyera back -- as Rottigan Frost Mage
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 05:46:41 PM »
Hello Erik, welcome back to the forums.

Best of luck with the application and everything.

I was just wondering if you answer some "issues" for me as to your disappearance. I can understand that you left on your Mage to join a friends guild correct? Not that i have any issues with that at all =)

But you randomly left on your Paladin and Rogue without a word and robbed the guild bank to boot!

Any chance you could explain yourself? Random leaving and bank stealing does not bode well with me in afraid.

Sunstorm

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • Winers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 07:47:40 PM »
Me being a fan of Rotti, Rottigan must be good  ;D
Played with him somewhat back when i was active aswell.
Good attitide.

Welcome back and good luck with the app!

Dimetrius

• Aeternus Praetor
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »
I was going to raise the same point as Brian. When you left the guild you took out everything that was vaguely valuable from the guild bank. Care to explain what happened?

Atyera

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • Visitor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 10:09:48 PM »
what? well, i got hacked some weeks ago.. and the person who did it changed the mail as well so had to give blizz my CD key and everything so when i got it back all my characters were deleted. Blizzard reseted all my characters and i got all my stuff in the mail.. i dident even knew it but he must have taken everything from the guild bank as well then... im really sorry..:-\

Here is the mail i got from blizz when i got hacked :             

Hello,

Thank you for your previous contact. Having investigated this issue further for you it appears that your account has been compromised by some form of Trojan/virus or spyware on your computer. Please note that keyloggers and Trojan viruses collect and send your security details to third parties and should therefore be considered a serious threat. This includes but is not limited to your World of Warcraft and Battle.net credentials as keyloggers can also pick up online banking and personal information. For this reason, it is imperative to secure your computer by removing such programs from your system.

To ensure your computer is secure, firstly we advise you to refer to our Account Security Awareness website, here:
http://eu.battle.net/security/

Please follow the steps outlined in the following forum post on how to clean infected systems:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=5383442401&sid=1

We also recommend reading the following article regarding Computer and Account Security on our Blizzard Support Knowledge Base:
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=19385

As additional security verification, we invite you to check your computer for viruses with the free Trial version of Kaspersky Antivirus, available at http://www.kaspersky.com/trials.

Consider purchasing a Blizzard Authenticator and attaching it to this account:
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=28152

As the email address registered on your Battle.net account and your secret question and answer are compromised, we have restricted access to the account to prevent further damage.

To solve this security issue, we will need you to choose a new secret question among the ones below and also to provide us with the answer of your choice.

Questions:
- First elementary school I attended?
- The high school I graduated from?
- Mother's city of birth?
- Father's city of birth?
- Your city of birth?
- Name of your first pet?
- Best friend in high school?
- Model of your first car?
- Your favourite sports team?
- Your first employer (company name)?

Along with the secret question and answer you will have chosen, we will also need you to provide us with the new email address to be registered on the account (please make sure you do have access to this email address and that it is NOT registered to another Battle.net account).

Once your computer is clean and working normally, you may either reply back from your new email address or send us the required information through the online webform available here:
https://eu.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml?locale=en_GB

Please remember to include your account details, especially your account name and email address used for correspondence with us.

Please note that your account secret answer is the security key to your account. We therefore recommend that you do not share it and remain the only person to know it. Please therefore make sure that the answer cannot be guessed while it is still easy for you to remember it. As account security is the sole responsibility of the account holder, we need to make sure you secure your account in order to prevent further security issues.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,

Jenny B.
Blizzard Entertainment
Customer Support
http://eu.blizzard.com/support

Please retain all history if you reply to this mail.

-----Original Message-----
To: techeu@blizzard.com
Sent: 06/11/2010 08:42:01
Subject: [en]Battle.net Account -- Change Account Information -- Email Change

Contact Information -----------------------
First Name: Erik   
Last Name: Lönnström
Email: Perkan91@hotmail.com   

Account Information -----------------------
Verification Method: Your secret question and answer
Verification Answer: *******

Request ------------------------------------
Product: Battle.net Account   
Category: Change Account Information
Subcategory: Email Change

Description --------------------------------

Iv had a keylogger on my computer and it seems that they somehow have hacked both my mail and my world of warcraft account. i can't recover my password becaus it's says that my email isent registerd. and i have had this email since i started to play. somehow they have maanaged to register another email on my account. but i know my sq and got the cdkey.

i just copied it all.. well now iv changed my email and added a Authenticator :)

/Erik

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 10:12:33 PM by Atyera »

Martius

• Ancient of the Athanor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 10:28:20 PM »
Here is the mail i got from blizz when i got hacked :             

Fake and gay...

Just kidding. Good luck with the app :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 10:33:03 PM by Martius »

Dimetrius

• Aeternus Praetor
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 07:46:47 PM »
We'll let you know soon.

Wintermute

• Legend of Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Not an Ent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 10:39:49 PM »
Heyo

Pleasure to let you know you are being let back, provided you give me an apple.

Or not, thats up to you. Anyway, whisper an officer for the /ginvite :)
Wintermute - lvl85 Resto/Moonkin Druid || Neuromancer - lvl80 Blood/Unholy DK || Sprawl - lvl76 Bm Hunter

What is the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck..... I can't remember how it ends, but your mothers a whore!