Author Topic: renewal of membership in order of the athanor  (Read 1367 times)

sangetsu

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • Visitor
    • View Profile
renewal of membership in order of the athanor
« on: December 28, 2010, 12:08:02 AM »
Hello all,

I've been away for almost a year but wow kept calling.
I've done some major changes in my life that needed to be done, changed jobs, started school again to learn a different profession, i'm now in Syntra-west, a school for adults to learn professions haha.
I'm currently studying to be a computer technician, and i recently passed all my winter tests. It's taking quite some time since i have to work my job to get the money flowing. Other than that , i'm doing great!
But the problem remains, i've been away. Probably lots of new members have already applied and a lot of old members won't remember that shady shadowpriest...I guess a new introduction is in place here.

My name is Door Decorte, i'm 28, living in Bruges Belgium. Currently i'm working in a brewery called 'De Halve Maan'. It's the brewery where they produce Brugse Zot and straffe Hendrik beers!
I'm single, although openminded and social :D. Most of my time consists of working and studying. The rest of my time I spend in front of my computer or travelling the world.

When i was a member of this guild I had a 80 bloodelf shadowpriest and a lvl 80 prot spec tauren warrior. I hope these characters can rejoin.
My main target of reapplying is to be in a nice guild with an easygoing raid schedule since my job sometimes doesn't allow me to be on time.

I'm currently leveling Sangetsu to 85 so most of my gear is greenz (almost 81 now)

I hope you allow me to once more be a member of athanor!

yours truly

Door

I always feel I'm living in a world of perpetual deja-vu...

Urthai

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Captain Obvious!!
    • View Profile
    • Hyves
Re: renewal of membership in order of the athanor
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 09:45:43 AM »
Currently i'm working in a brewery called 'De Halve Maan'.

Invite the man, Brugse Zot at the next BBQ for everyone!!!!!!

btw, welcome back mr. Barry White  ;)
Urthai - lvl 90 Space Laser Druid

Daelthas

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 02:36:32 PM »
Dammit! Forgot to send you the snuff!

Welcome back bro :)
An ostler has a mood and he kicks the dog. A mage has his moods and a town disappears - A.L

Dimetrius

• Aeternus Praetor
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 02:54:02 PM »
Invited.