Author Topic: hi there ; remember me  (Read 1736 times)

ankaar

hi there ; remember me
« on: March 27, 2011, 11:40:54 PM »
             Hi there .... do u remember me "Ankaar" ur friendly warlock friend who was kiked out of the guild because I wasnt online for about 6 monthes ........ well am back and hopefuly for a long time this time. hoping that i get invited to the guild again .... and if u need me to apply to the guild here we go
        Age                                                              25
        char                                                         warlock lvl 85 with I lvl of 350 without pvp gear ;)
        exp with raiding                                           moderated havnt raided much after the cata ;)
        what am looking for from the guild                  friendly ppl to spend time with + some raiding
        what do i think of this guild                           a good guild with a friendly environment....... mostly ;P

i really hope that u inv me back to the guild ;)

Tealdar

• Order of the Athanor
  • Winers
  • Secondary Ent
    • View Profile
Re: hi there ; remember me
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 02:54:05 AM »
aloha!
im sure it will be ok to re join but just to warn that the guild is on the dead side at the minute with a lot of the old members having stopped playing. We seem to be struggling to string a guild HC together let alone a raid

I  myself hope  that we can kick start the guild again with others but.. no promises

raiding could be a long way off..

hope this doesn't  dampen your resolve tho...

Toenk

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 03:04:58 PM »
Damn right we're gonna raid again!  ::)

But as the warning above: At the moment the big chaps have all stopped due to RL circumstances, and it might be a while before we really get raiding again, but we got a new leader promoted and recruitment is rolling once more.

Admeta

• Crazy cat lady
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 03:18:09 PM »
Damn right we're gonna raid again!  ::)

But as the warning above: At the moment the big chaps have all stopped due to RL circumstances, and it might be a while before we really get raiding again, but we got a new leader promoted and recruitment is rolling once more.
:D Indeed
"There is, incidentally, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person."
~Dan Greenberg

ankaar

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 12:45:12 AM »
heheheheh iu dont mind that for now ;) ........ just asking when do i get invited and by whom !? ;P
 But i really hope that we can get to do some raiding soon ;)

Kayleefrye

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Justice has come.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 02:12:05 AM »
Well, we'd be glad to have you back. :)

I'll be on some time tomorrow night, so give me a poke to invite you then.

Streygo

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 07:45:23 PM »
Invited. Welcome Ankaar!