Author Topic: Application: Horny Death Knight  (Read 2925 times)

bennit

• Ancient of the Athanor
    • View Profile
Application: Horny Death Knight
« on: May 11, 2011, 12:49:50 AM »
Hi all!

I'm Ben. Yes, Ian's little brother. I'm 22 years old and somewhere in between my 3rd bachelor, 1st and 2nd master computerscience. I Played WoW 4 years ago with Ian and some people of the fraternity WK @ the vub. Until further notice my inn is located at Londerzeel/Brussels - Belgium.

Back then I was also in the athanor guild. Unfortunately, the evil persons @ the WoW datacenter decided that after 4 years of not playing, all my characters had to be tossed in the recycle bin™. So here I am, finding myself with a lvl 62 warlock at the alliance side on spinebreaker, realizing that there are hardly any alliance players on spinebreaker. Thus I created a horde death knight to test the TBC expansion which I never reached when I played 4 yrs ago.

With all the updates wow has undergone I'm motivated to play and want a good guild with at least some people I know IRL to chatter in. (Ps: you might have seen me pass by in Ian's mumble server since we also use that when we play AoE)

Anyways for the details:
My character, Whololo, is a lvl 58 tauren death knight from whoom the name is shamelessly ripped from the epic game AoE - 30 (which I managed to write twice in one application already!).

So, I hope this application contains every info that's needed and I look forward from hearing from you guys.
Oh and a small detail -- Draegan is to blame for me picking up WoW once more. -- Damn you Sgaaaat!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 09:41:07 AM by bennit »

bennit

• Ancient of the Athanor
    • View Profile
Re: Application: Horny Death Knight
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:57:28 AM »
I also read somewhere on the forums that pictures of a naked man on a horse is a plus. So I figure a bunch of naked girls on horses must be a whole bunch more of pluspoints?

Urthai

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Captain Obvious!!
    • View Profile
    • Hyves
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 01:24:54 AM »
omg... there's more then 1 of them?.. help us all  :P

ps. funny application :)
Urthai - lvl 90 Space Laser Druid

Streygo

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 12:08:12 PM »
Hello Bennit and welcome to the forums.

The officers are taking your application under consideration. Expect an answer from us soon!

Abnoba

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 10:47:33 PM »
I also read somewhere on the forums that pictures of a naked man on a horse is a plus. So I figure a bunch of naked girls on horses must be a whole bunch more of pluspoints?

Naked girls on horses won't get you any support from me (or the other girls). I vote you post a picture of naked dudes on horses to convince us as well  ;)

bennit

• Ancient of the Athanor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 02:54:13 PM »
http://www.google.be/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=naked+men+on+horses&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi # that should get you somewhere, but I refuse to look. For some reason queries with the words naked and men in it result in a lot of gay pr0n..

Kayleefrye

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Justice has come.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 03:35:08 PM »
Congratulations, we'd be happy to offer you an invite. Whisper me, Streygo or Tealdar in-game and we'll throw you one.