Author Topic: Application - Jodus  (Read 3486 times)

Jodus

Application - Jodus
« on: May 17, 2011, 02:34:42 PM »
Hello all!

My name's Joe, I'm british and am 20 years old (21 on saturday :D), nice to meet you all. I've recently come back to WoW after a two year break.
I've been playing WoW since it's original days, but was too young to really appreciate it back then. I really started to play when Burning Crusade was released. I pretty much did all the heroics on TBC (for what i can remember). I did a few raids back in those days, but nothing serious. I used to do a lot of Battlegrounds and run a lot of dungeons with Annie (Artemes as she now goes by) and James (the mute). When WoTLK came around, I pretty much did the same, ran heroics and had pretty much epic raid ready gear, but got bored of WoW and quit for a while. But now I'm back and would like to get into the swing of it all again. And wherever Annie and James are, it just doesn't feel right if I'm not with hanging around with them

But anyway, the Characters I'd like to apply are :   Jodus (85 - Retri Pala)
                                                                     Nob (73 Shadow Preist - Alt)
                                                                     Khann (84 - Arms/Fury Warrior - My 18 yr Old Brother)

I'm quite easy going and willing to help out people if they have any problems. I'm still trying to get my head around some of the new Cataclysm features and I'm keen to learn! If you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask ;]

P.S Will be going away for a big 21st Birthday blow out after wednesday, but will be back for monday. So if you don't hear back from me, that'll be why.

Thanks

Artemes

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Jodus
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 04:14:15 PM »
Can vouch for Joe, been playing with him since I had my first guild :)
Everything will be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end

Urthai

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Captain Obvious!!
    • View Profile
    • Hyves
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 04:52:32 PM »
We did a SFK:HC run last night, seems like a friendly guy, although you need to work on your dps a bit mate ;)
Urthai - lvl 90 Space Laser Druid

Kayleefrye

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Justice has come.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 06:11:12 PM »
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the application. We have a or two question for you. I see you've said you're going to be away for a while, so don't feel any rush to reply; the questions and your application will still be here when you're back.

Do you and your brother share your account? If no, then he will have to write his own application and we will consider it separately under its own merits. If yes, then we'll have to take that into consideration when we consider your application as we'd like to be sure that each person is always in full control of their account and characters.

Have fun on your weekend.

Regards,
The Officers

Jodus

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 06:28:16 PM »
Yeah we share the account, so if one of us isn't on the other one is. We have separate chars so that's not a problem. I understand what you mean by "always in full control of their account and characters", That's not a problem, the only time we'll really be on each others characters is to check them out or switch some gold or items between chars.

If you need to get in touch, I should be on tonight, but after that I'll be back at the start of next week. :]

Artemes

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 06:31:30 PM »
I have to say, I've only ever seen them stick to their own chars unless like Joe said, they are sending mail or something across :) So I can't see there being any sneakysneaky on each others :)

Dawnglory

• Ancient of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • I've fought Mudcrabs more fearsome than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 06:34:04 PM »
Can vouch for Joe, been playing with him since I had my first guild :)
I have a faint memory of this guy, is that possible?

Artemes

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 06:34:45 PM »
You should Chris, he gave you the nickname Shaggy remember :P

Jodus

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 06:37:17 PM »
Shagrat?!

Artemes

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 06:40:39 PM »
Yup, this is his new char, his hunter has been gathering cobwebs for a long time now :)