Author Topic: Application Fincher  (Read 2053 times)

Fincher

Application Fincher
« on: July 11, 2011, 06:19:34 PM »
Hellow everybody.
I'm twenty-three years old and fulfil all those requirements from sticky thread. I'm German and I used to play WC3/Dota competetively, our Clan even had a sponsor but we were paid very little because sponsor betrayed us and didn't pay a promised sum later on, so it's not as if I could make a living out of this or so.

Now I'd like to convert to wow and play casually as due to being employed there is no time for competetive gaming trainig, and from what I heared WoW is now nice to enter and theres also this free 30-day trial thingie that long-time players can distribute. Also it is getting kind of troublesome with lesser mannered younger players now that I've matured so this clan seems to be a good fit.

My Class is Hunter cause I heared you can micro your pet aswell as the hero and hence need an elaborate style of play since even though I don't play competetively I have still decent APM, micro, and split-second reflexes.

As mentioned before, I am only starting WoW (got some trial version with reduced content) and while I levelled up the first few levels on my own, it go a little too troublesome to overlook stuff on my own.

So if you want me I'm a strong player but inexperienced in WoW, your call.

One last note is that I would also like to play against Players, not just environment. Is there a possibility in ths Guild to sometimes play against Player with some people of this Guild (occasionally only)?

I will periodically check this thread today (11. July) and tomorrow every couple of minutes to see if you agreed and if we can meet in WoW. When there's no replay until then I can check once a day. I'm looking forward to playing with you.

Kind Regards Fincher.

Kayleefrye

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Justice has come.
    • View Profile
Re: Application Fincher
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 06:33:17 PM »
Hey, thanks for the application.

So I see you're into RTS! Do you play much SCII? I'm quite into it, and although I'm nowhere near pro (rank ~40 in Diamond league), I'd love to play some games with you! :)

Anyway, regarding your application, we're not very active at the moment due to people leaving WoW and it being the summer, so I can't promise that we'll be the most active guild for you to join. If you're okay with that though, then things should be fine. :)

Admeta

• Crazy cat lady
  • Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 06:50:46 PM »
Welcome to the forums Fincher!
Can I ask you what your real name is?
As Dan said, we're rather quiet at the moment but when we're on we're a pretty fun and helpful bunch :)
"There is, incidentally, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person."
~Dan Greenberg

Fincher

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 07:04:38 PM »
My Name's Joachim, but Y U can say "Achim" and i kant play too much myself now due to examps but holidays approach so I kan play lots afterwards. We could play a couple o games right now, though, you have time today?

As for Starkraft, I just watch (still) SC BW Games of pros because being European I could never ever reach Asian SKill. SC2 I played solo campaign only and watch replays, I dont play that in MP.

Also, how do we meet up? We can meet in Game (I am in Ogrimmar, Valley of Honor on top of the Eastern Building with huge stairs)  Or I can get TS/Vent and join your channel.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 09:22:26 PM by Fincher »

Kayleefrye

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Justice has come.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 10:42:33 PM »
We're discussing your application and we'll get back to you shortly. :)

Fincher

Diskuss
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 05:19:06 PM »
€dit: I reached Trial LVL cap and plan to get ful verison in 2 weeks
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 06:03:26 PM by Fincher »

Kayleefrye

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Justice has come.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 03:33:10 PM »
Congratulations, we've accepted your application.

Whisper an officer (Kayleefrye, Tealdar or Streygo) in-game for an invite.