Author Topic: Lost Stories from Morbrish Order.  (Read 8536 times)

Inca

• Administrator
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
Lost Stories from Morbrish Order.
« on: May 02, 2008, 03:25:51 PM »
Since i'm at work and i'm bored. I will post some stories I wrote during my Morbrish Order time. Some of you may know them.

Inca

• Administrator
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
The Third Trial.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 03:26:23 PM »
The Third Trial
As the hour was growing late, the heroes of The Morbrish Order were tired. Tired of the hot air. Tired of the stinking lava. Tired of rocks everywhere. Endless tunnels of stone were the only things they saw. Someone spoke. "When this is over. I'm gonna buy enough beer for everyone to fill a ship!" Wasabi shouted while almost tripping over a lone stone on the ground. He picked it up... "Enough rock! I can't see another stone!" and he tossed the stone into the lava.

The moment the group wanted to continue their journey the same stone fell right in front of Wasabi's feet. The stone was burning and red from the lava. "What the hell!?" Aion whispered while standing next to Wasabi. As they looked at the lava it began to move. "Get back!!! Get ready for battle!" Ecliptica shouted. Then it appeared. As bright as the lava itself it climbed on the side and without hesitating it walked right towards the group. "It's been a while since I saw one of these. Lava Giants are not te be messed with. Watch out!" Alfata said as he prepared for battle.

"Ice Mages!! Cast!" Bodan cried. All Ice Mages started to generate frostbolts. The temperature was dropping immediately. "Attack!!!" Gurki cried. A huge salvo of frostbolts sped towards the Lava Giant. All mages were focusing on a different spot. Like thousands of bottles falling into pieces, the frostbolts impacted the Giant. The Giant became darker. Steam was coming from his body. "That will cool the bastard down for a while" Tylas whispered to Bodan.
"Charge!!! I want him down!" Arhangel cried as he pierced his blade into the molten rock!" The giant had only one weak spot. "Target his heart before it heats up again! Thats the only way!" Ecliptica shouted to the warriors who were attacking it. Before he had finished his sentence a large explosion followed. Everybody was knocked back. The Lava Giant was slain... "How did you know?" Ecliptica whispered to Arhangel. "I know many things my friend. You will be suprised" Arhangel replied as they laughed together.

"Lets keep going men. We are almost at Gehennas" Gurki said. The group went on. Hours went by... They passed more rock, stone and lava then any other group. Deeper into the Molten Core. "Didn't you say we were almost at Gehennas?" Huubje said. "Yes Huubje. Just look over my shoulder" Gurki replied. There he was... The master of shadow and flame. Gehennas.

"Get ready!" Jayna shouted to the group. The group formed a line of melee attackers. They were ready to charge. The casters were standing behind them. A moment of silence passed. "For the Horde!" All melee attackers cried as they charged towards Gehannes.

"What is this? Little creatures do not disturb me! I will engulf you in shadow! Mortals!" Gehennas shouted. As the battle started a dark shadow clouded all the attackers. "Now feel the power of death! Hahahaha" One by one the brave warriors started to collapse. Casters started to engage in battle as the warriors failed to withstand the shadow clouds of Gehannes. "Mages and Warlocks get in range! We must bring him down" Bodan cried. "Burn little creatures.. Burn" Gehannes shouted as a storm of Fire rained down from the sky. "Damn! We can't get any closer.. This is useless" Kifla cursed! All seemed hopeless. "We.. are... dying... Help us..."Blakk mumbled as he was almost gone from this world.

"Bring us light in the Shadow that surrounds us" Renato cried while a group of priests ran towards the group ungulfed by shadow. "Protect our Warriors! We need to keep them alive for a little longer." He continued. Bright barriers appeared around everyone as the Priests prayed. The shadow was disappearing. "Amature! The light will always prevail!" Admiral shouted towards Gehannes. "No.. You will all DIE!" Gehannes replied as he started to sweep his staff. The barriers started to fade away. The caster made it past the Storms of Fire as the Barriers that protected them faded away. "Attack! Lets put an end to his misery!" Bodan cried.

Magic started to impact Gehannes. "Charge!!!" Jayna shouted. The almost fully recovered heroes attacked. "Your time has come!" Bibo cried. He pierced his sword right into his heart. "Nooooooo...... Impossible!" Gehannes cried as he went down. It was over.

"You learn quickly Bibo." Arhangel whispered. They smiled.

To be continued...

Inca

• Administrator
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
The Rock
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 03:26:50 PM »
The Rock
It was late. Although the group did not know what time it was, they felt it. Minutes became hours, hours became days. The mages conjured some more water for the group and they continued their journey. "Not many have come this far my friends" Ecliptica said to the heroes of The Morbrish Order. "Only few have returned. We are reaching the lair of Garr!" He continued. A few hours later they reached a large hall. It was dark. Silence ruled the hall. "It seems he hasn't noticed us yet! Get ready. We will have only one shot at this." Bodan whispered to the group.

The ground began to shake. Fear started to engulf the group. "What is happening!" Aion cried. "Rise, my minions! You will serve me in this battle!" A dark voice full of thunder filled the hall. Several glowing eyes appeared in the dark hall. "I will crush you! Infidels!" Garr rumbled!

"We are outnumbered!" Arghangel shouted. "Don't worry. Let us warlocks take care of the minions. Focus on Garr!" Heersbeest replied. The warlocks started to summon their own minions. As mighty as the minions from Garr, they were evenly matched and standing eye to eye. Minion against minion. "Destroy them! Now!" Heersbeest cried as the minions started to charge.

"Attack!!!" Arghangel shouted while charging Garr! The hall was filled with thunder from bashing rocks and smashing stones. A huge explosion blasted several into the air! "Excellent. You have shown your might" Dangoon whispered to his minion. The might of the Warlock minions was too great for Garr's minions. They started to fall. "You will regret this! I will crush you all!" Garr cried in terror.

Garr started to grow. His bracers began to glow. "Now feel the true power of elemental stone!" He cried. The minions were down. Arghangel was facing Garr. The battle was going to end! "I have a bad feeling about this" Incagnar whispered to Wintermute. "Don't worry. Watch this." Wintermute replied. In a split second Wintermute gave Arghangel an item. "A flask?" Arghangel mumbled. Without hesitation he opened the flask and drank it. Garr's huge rocky fist sped towards Arghangel. The brave warrior stood his ground and raised his fist! Impact! A huge shockwave blew the whole group backwards. The hall was silenced. Arghangel still stood his ground. Garr's fist was falling apart like sand, and he crumbled into a thousand pieces.

"What was that.. I felt like a god!" Arghangel whispered to Wintermute. "No, you felt like a Titan!". The group made camp. Time to rest. Time to recover. In the meantime at the campfire... "Flask of Titans, I wonder how you got that" Ecliptica asked Wintermute. "Don't smoke all the herbs and you will come a long way in creating them my friend." Wintermute replied. They laughed.

To be continued...

Inca

• Administrator
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
The Sleeping Dragon
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 03:27:29 PM »
The Sleeping Dragon
The camp stood in the hall where Garr used to roam. He was defeated. Now there was finally time to rest. Admiral took his journal and wrote what he had experienced. "Admiral, can you tell us the story about the sleeping dragon?" Tylas asked. "I feel like it's been only a few days ago." He continued. "Hmm... Let me look up the pages. It was quite an adventure" Admiral replied. He finished his writing and looked for the first page of The Sleeping Dragon. As most had overheard the conversation they began to form a circle around the campfire. Admiral found the first page and he started.

It was dark. The ground was soft and wet. We were in a swamp. Dustwallow Marsh, populated by many vile creatures but also home of Onyxia the Dragonkin. The brave soldiers who were chosen to search the dragon and slay her had the key. The key to enter the lair of the mighty dragon. They were ready. Ready to end her dominant power over this region.

After many cold days and dark nights they finally made it. The entrance was there. They went inside the cave not knowing what to expect. The only thing that they knew was that Onyxia was there. "We are almost at her resting place. Use whatever you have to withstand the fires from her" Bodan shouted towards the group.

With a terrified look the brave heroes looked upon the sleeping dragon. There she was, surrounded by a thousand eggs. "She has been busy!" Bugsi mumbled. "Ehm... Indeed Bugsi, but let's not disturb the eggs." Wasabi reacted.

Jayna was ready to charge her. The group stood behind her waiting in patience. "You will sleep forever! Charge!" Jayna cried. The group split up. Jayna ran past her but Onyxia reacted quickly and turned around to withstand several attacks from the little warrior. "Ah. How fortunate. I don't have to leave my lair to get some snacks" Onyxia shouted. With one swing she bashed Jayna into the wall. She was down! "Nooo, Wasabi take over!" Bananaman cried.
Wasabi jumped on Onyxia's tail and climbed towards her head. The brave warrior equipped his shield and bashed Onyxia's head with it. She was disorientated. "Casters attack! Give her all you got" Bodan cried. Fire, Ice, Arcane and Shadow was engulfing the lair. Onyxia spread her wings. "I will incinerate you all! Fools!" Onyxia growled as she was rising. She took a deep breath. "Freeze! NOW" Incagnar shouted. Just before she scorched the whole lair a huge wall of ice surrounded the heroes. All Ice mages were focusing. The group was safe, but the wall could hold the devastating heat for only mere seconds. "Answer with an Arcane Salvo" Bodan ordered. The wall faded away. "Now!" Bodan shouted. A wave of Arcane Missiles sped towards Onyxia. The blast was so fierce that she had to land on the ground.

The ground shook! "The eggs!" Gromgor cried. It was to late. Many whelplings headed towards the casters! The turmoil was complete. Chaos had taken over this fight. Suddenly clouds began to form. "Feel the wrath of nature!" Wintermute cried. All druids began to cast thunder storms. It was a matter of moments before the whelplings got swept away.
Everybody directed their attacks towards Onyxia. Wasabi and Bibo took their blades which were heated by the fire of the dragon. They climbed onto her back as the casters blasted her with all they had left. Together they got on top of her head and thrust their blades into Onyxia's skull. Jayna who had recovered from the knockdown charged towards her neck as she began to collapse! "Die!!!!" Jayna cried as she finished the job.

Onyxia was no more. Defeated by the greatest of Morbrish Order. Dustwallow Marsh was no longer dominated by the vile dragon. "Honorable work my friends! Let's bring the good news to Thrall" Gurki said. "Yeah! It's time for beer!" Huubje replied. They were welcomed by many strangers in Orgrimmar. As far as the eye could see there were people who wanted to get a glimpse of these heroes. History had been made.

Admiral closed his Journal. "As I said. Quite an adventure it was". Looking upon the heroes that had fallen asleep, Admiral smiled.

To be continued...

Inca

• Administrator
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
The Burning Essence.
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 03:28:03 PM »
Burning Essence
The heroes were sleeping. The fire was out. It was quiet. Very quiet. The only sounds in the caves of the Molten Core were from the streaming lava. Endless they seemed.

Idriz was walking out of his tent. "Eh... oh. Nobody awake yet" he yawned. The silence remained and he sat down next to the once burning campfire. Looking around the great hall he grabbed a bottle with some crystal water. "It seems the cave is getting hotter by the minute" Idriz thought. Before he could take a sip from the water the camp fire began to smoke. "What the..?" Amazed eyes looked at the campfire as it suddenly started to burn. The fire burned like never before.

The fire continued growing and growing. Idriz looked up almost touched by the rapidly growing flames he walked backwards. "WAKE UP!!!! All wake up! The camp is going to burn down!" Idriz shouted confused. Soon the heroes ran out of their tents! "It cannot be! This close?!" Bodan shouted towards Idriz. "What? What do you mean?" he replied. "It's Baron Geddon!!!" Bodan cried. Before the melee soldiers could get in range a huge explosion followed. There he was. Even brighter than the sun.

"Warriors keep him away from the camp!" Ecliptica ordered and without hesitation they charged towards the demon of fire. "Attack!!" Jayna shouted. She jumped up and pointed her sword straight at Geddon. "DIEEE!" She shouted. Before Jayna could strike him a huge firewall impacted Jayna. She fell on the ground. "I shall burn your flesh. Fools!" Baron Geddon cried at full strength. Jayna began to glow and she cried in pain. "Noooo!!!" Bibo cried as he look at the coaled body of Jayna. "You will pay for this!" he shouted full of anger. But before he could attack his sword was already melting. In a split second he was incinerated. Turned to ash. Gone forever...

The fire demon spread fire all over the cave. Tents were burning. The camp was falling down. "You are doomed! Burn in my flames" Geddon shouted. The group felt helpless. "Ice mages! Full salvo! Attack!!!" Bodan cried! All the mages started to cast multiple frost bolts towards the demon. It was useless. The bolts melted before they could reach their target.

The mighty Baron countered. The ground started to burn. The mages could not get away. Surrounded by fire the Baron cast a lava wave at the group. "Not like this! Noooo!' Incagnar cried and they were silenced. Idriz watched. He saw what he could not believe. Half the group had been wiped out. "Now it's your turn Idriz! I shall scorch your skin! Muhahaha" Baron Geddon shouted as he turned towards him. Idriz froze... He could not move. Not even blink his eyes! Several fireballs sped towards Idriz. Idriz wanted to move but it felt like his legs were heavy as rock. The fireballs got closer... closer... "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

He jumped up! It was dark and very quiet. He sat up. Still in his bed. He looked around. "It can't be... so real" he said to himself. Was it a dream? Still confused he jumped out and ran towards the campfire where it all started. The fire was out. Just like they left it. Incagnar walked out of his tent and greeted Idriz. "You are up early. Looks you like you have seen a ghost." Incagnar said to Idriz still half asleep. "Hmm.. Lets rekindle this fire for breakfast shall we." Incagnar continued as he started to cast a small fireball to ignite the fire. "NOOO Please stop!!" Idriz shouted. He grabbed a bucket of water and totally drowned Incagnar. "You fool!! Are you crazy!!" Incagnar shouted as he was wide awake and soaked with water. "It's a long story... You don't want to know" Idriz replied with an innocent smile.

To be continued...

Inca

• Administrator
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
Endless Tunnels
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 03:29:00 PM »
Endless Tunnels
After a very long and good rest, those who stood against mighty demons and other evil in the Molten Core were now ready to face terror once more! Fully equiped and with a full stomach they continued on their path.

North was their path. Into the endless tunnels of Shazzrah's domain. "Lets make haste members of the Morbrish Order. These tunnels make me feel surrounded by evil" Bodan whispered. Suddenly Incagnar turned into an Iceblock. "Get into attack position!" Bodan reacted. The Iceblock was surrouned by warriors. Facing outward expecting an attack. The iceblock disappeared but nothing happened. "What is happening?" Incagnar whispered toward Bodan. "Happening? You tell me!?" he replied. "Well.. there was a fly and it.." Incagnar tried to finish "Fool! Next time I will turn you into a fly!" Bodan shouted. As the group was mumbling and laughing a bit a shockwave hit the group with tremendous power.

"Shazzrah!!!!" Jayna cried. "Fall back! We need more space to fight him!" Ecliptica shouted towards the group. The group ran towards a side cave. Another big hall revealed itself. "Now I will crush you like flies, little insects!" Shazzrah's voice thundered through the caves. Bodan looked towards Incagnar "It seems he will do the job for me... hehehe" he said. "And you tell me I'm crazy!" Incagnar replied and they laughed. "Concentrate!! He will enter this cave any moment now." Tylas interrupted.

Suddenly Shazzrah blinked right into the group. "BOO!" He shouted. "Spread out! Now!" Gurki shouted. But before they could, Shazzrah started casting curses. One by one and the heroes started to weaken against Shazzrah's arcanist powers.

He began to cast another Arcane Shockwave! "Barriers! NOW!" Admiral ordered the holy priests. Most of the group was still in range of the shockwave. Barriers started to appear around the closer ones.

"You will not survive the next shock fools!" Shazzrah cried as he was surrounded by the Morbrish Order. "Keep him fixed Warriors!" Jayna shouted towards the melee. The mages gathered and started to combine casting powers to silence Shazzrah's spells.

"......" Shazzrah cried as he noticed he could not cast another shockwave. "Get him down! We can't hold this much longer!" Tylas shouted towards the melee soldiers as he and the other mages were concentrating to keep him silenced. "I will execute you! Demon!" Gromgor shouted as he pierced his sword into Shazzrah! "Arrrhhgg!!! You will regret this.." Shazzrah cried and fell.

After a moment of rest. Incagnar turned into an iceblock. "Not again..." Bodan mumbled. The group started to cheer! One step closer to the ultimate battle of Molten Core.

Inca

• Administrator
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
The Mighty Giant
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 03:29:27 PM »
The Mighty Giant
After the battle against Shazzrah the heroes knew that there was no turning back anymore. The point of no return was reached and their next challenge was already in sight.

Yet the group was far away from battle. The mighty giant Golemag was so big that even from the other side of the huge tunnel he could be seen. To make the terror complete he had two huge dogs with him. Roaming the endless tunnels to guard the next passage.

"We must lure the dogs away before we can even try to defeat this giant" Bloodtear advised. "But how?" Gorantula asked. "I think we are able to do it Gorantula. If we use our pet, the giant will send one dog not wasting its own time for such a small enemy" Iliana replied. Iliana's pet sat next to her. Strong and Agile and surely fast enough to outrun those huge lavastone dogs. "Clawhash, can you take care of the second dog?" Gorantula asked. "I don't think so... but my pet won't have a problem with it." Clawhash replied with a smile.

After some time they reached one of the paths the giant took while patrolling. The ground was cracked and they knew who was responsible for that. "Everybody get back! We need to stay out of sight and let the hunters do their job first." Bodan ordered. The ground began to shake. Beat after beat. The sound became more intense and the heat was rising. "Run like the wind my friend. You can do it." Iliana told to her pet while patting his head. "Now go!" She ordered. Without doubting, he ran towards one of the huge dogs.

"Be sure to come back now you hear!" Clawhash whispered trying not to show his emotions. Now both pets were running at tremendous speed towards their targets. Silence was taking over the group as everybody was holding their breath not knowing what to expect next.

The pets came in range of the giants sight. "What is this? Tiny creatures trying to enter? DOGS! Slay them!" Golemag ordered. The dogs began to glow more intense and started to speed towards Iliana's and Clawhash's pets. They would not stand a chance. Or so it seemed, but the pets knew otherwise. In a flash Iliana's pet speeded under one of the large dogs and slashed his legs. Not too much damage, but enough to get its full attention. At the same speed she vanished to the back of the cave and the dog followed while glowing even more intensely of anger. Clawhash's pet jumped on top of the second dog and slid off the side while extending his nails. A loud cry was heard. The pain was enough to follow him till the end!

"YES!!" Both hunters shouted! The dogs were gone. Only Golemag left. Who was walking like before, convinced that his dogs would eliminate the tiny creatures and return soon.
Around the corner Morbrish Order began to build up power. "We have to get him down in one blast" Bodan shouted. "Target his legs. The larger they are the harder they fall" Arhangel added.

His footsteps began to get louder. The ground trembled more every step the giant took. "Almost there... Almost there.." Ustas whispered to himself. "Chaaaaaaaaarge!" Jayna shouted as Golemag was passing the corner. Before he could stamp his feet to crush the melee attackers his feet were frozen to the ground. The mages instantly cast a huge nova to keep him fixed. "No dancing for you tonight fool!" Lazygolfer cried.

"Crumble his knees!" Dangoon shouted. The warlocks fired shadow bolts. The bolts began to impact and disintegrate his knees. "NO! NO! Not by these little tiny creatures! NOOOOO!" Golemag cried as he began to fall like a large tree which had been cut down seconds ago. The ground cracked even more.

The group was cheering, but not all of them. Clawhash and Iliana standing next to eachother shouted their pets names. Silence overtook the group. They did not realise the pets had not returned. The same brave pets who made this possible.

Iliana started to cry. She could not bear the idea of losing her greatest companion. Clawhash who was looking as desperate tried to comfort her. "They will return. They must!" he whispered while holding her. "What were we thinking!" she mumbled as her tears dropped on the ground.
"Warlocks! We have a job to do!" Mental shouted. The warlocks started to form a circle. Moments later a large portal began to appear in the middle of the circle. "Damn! Where are they!?" Zivago said to Mental while focusing on the portal. "Focus! Don't talk! Focus!" Mental replied. Seconds were passing. Breathing again had stopped. Together Iliana and Clawhash watched the portal, eyes still wet with tears...

"Got them! They are together" Zivago shouted. Illiana and Clawhash cheered! The portal disappeared leaving two pets in the middle of the circle. The group bowed!

To be continued...

Inca

• Administrator
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
The Lost Memories. (On request)
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 03:30:11 PM »
Lost Memories
It was a clear day. The sun was shining. Orgrimmar was busy as always. Noises were coming from every place. It was filled with travelers from distant places, trying to find that what they are searching for and endless bidding and selling. The soldiers patrolled the city. As they walked past the pub they heard laughing and joy.

"Pass me another beer will ya!" Bibo shouted to the nice lady behind the bar. "What?! Aren't you forgetting someone Bibo?" Mcgocken reacted. "Ehh?? Well... This round is on me guys!" Bibo replied. "Hurray for the slayer of Sulfuron!" Everybody shouted. "Smart move Mcgocken" Tylas whispered quietly. "You know me. Always in for another round." Mcgocken smiled.

"Slayer of Sulfuron. It's been a long time since I was given that name." Bibo told. "If my memory serves me well I was not the only hero that night." The moment he finished his sentence the whole group started to turn to Admiral. "What?!" He asked while taking another sip from his beer. "Where is that journal of yours?" Bodan whispered. "In my backpack of course!" he replied.

No more words were necessary. Admiral opened his backpack and grabbed his Journal. "Hmm... let me see. It's been a while. Feel like ages ago." He told himself. "Ah! Found it!" He continued. Sulfuron Harbringer. The holy battle against the priests of flame and fire. The heat was unbearable. There they stood. The Morbrish Order. Only moments away from another fierce battle. Jayna looked at Harbringer, focused and ready to destroy the last of the flame protectors.

Sulfuron knew he was the last of the protectors. He knew this was a battle that he could not afford to lose. "I will incinerate you all before you can even get close to the last flame!" Sulfuron cried! "I will cut your head off before you can say that again!" Bibo replied in a loud voice! "FOR THE HORDE!!!" the heroes cried as they entered the decisive battle.

"Casters stay behind! We will give the warriors a nice salvo when needed!" Bodan ordered. As the warriors each took their enemy, Jayna was standing eye to eye with Sulfuron. "I see your time has come little warrior!" Sulfuron cried as he started to cast his incinerating spells. Jayna charged with unnatural speed towards Sulfuron, aiming his blade carefully.

The other warriors kept the priests busy. A plan was made. "Keep the priests occupied so they can't aid their master." Wintermute instructed before the battle. Argangel thought. Everybody knew their job. "I need some ice!" Koza shouted. The temperature dropped immediately and several flashing frost bolts sped past Koza. The priest was hit! Not too much damage but enough to slow him for a while.

Suddenly a huge blastwave countered Jayna in his fight. He was blasted against the wall with tremendous force. "Who is next!?" Sulfuron cried out as he was burning even more intensely. Bibo could not believe what just happened. Fury was in his veins. Pure hate for Sulfuron! His eyes were burning. "You just signed your death warrant Sulfuron!" Bibo cried out as he sliced the priest he was fighting in half without even looking. Immediately he charged Sulfuron, who reacted fast with several bolts of shadow and fire, but it did not matter. As if he was immune Bibo stormed towards his enemy. With pure energy he jumped up and sliced Sulfuron's head clean off. It was only a matter of seconds until the remaining Flamewaker priests were defeated.

And Admiral closed his Journal. "That was one hell of a fight" he whispered. "You can say that again" Jayna replied. "I still feel my back from that blast" he continued. "Here you are Jayna, another beer to ease the pain, you sissy!" Bibo laughed. "I'm no sissy!" Jayna cried.

The sun was setting. The guards walked past the pub again. They heard laughing and joy!

Urthai

• Order of the Athanor
  • No Lifers
  • Captain Obvious!!
    • View Profile
    • Hyves
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 03:41:47 PM »
Omg,  you still have that stuff... gdamn

As I remember correctly the orginal ones had pictures with them.
Urthai - lvl 90 Space Laser Druid

Inca

• Administrator
  • No Lifers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 04:11:28 PM »
Yeah, I'm checking my archives for them. :)